We always prefer to bring SMART professionals on the board. If you are SMART enough,kindly apply for the best suited, below mentioned profiles.
Self Motivated. Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a Software / Web Developer.
Responsible for the design, development, and support of web-based solutions.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
1) Work with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Angular.js, Node.js, etc.
2) Develop device ready web applications and products.
3) Analyse requirements and design solutions that meet business needs.
4) Participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle.
5) Evaluate new design proposals, and investigate and recommend solutions and process improvements that deliver greater efficiency or performance benefits.
6) Assist in the deployment of new applications, modifications to existing applications, and bug fixes.
7) Define processes and procedures to improve the productivity of development teams, helping to resolve problems and bottlenecks as they are identified.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Skills & Qualification: